New York’s Leading Air Compressor Supplier Since 1949
KG Power Systems has been helping New York optimize their Compressed Air Systems since 1949. We take pride in working one on one with each of our NY customers, to guide them in buying the correct Air Compressor System for their application. Serving: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island and Long Island.
Purchasing a Durable and Reliable Air Compressor
An Air Compressor System can be a significant investment and this is why KG Power Systems follows a specific Compressed Air Purchase Process that carefully considers how you are applying the compressed air and why you are replacing/buying a new compressed air system component.
Diligent analysis will avoid unnecessary and costly compressed air purchases. Don’t rush your decision, we have a full rental fleet that will supply air while we diagnose why your Compressed Air System failed.
Contact KG's Air Compressor Engineers Today
- Hydrovane Fixed Speed Rotary Compressors
- Apex Rotary Compressors
- L Series Rotary Compressors
- Electra-Screw Rotary Compressors
- Electra-Saver II / II G2 Rotary Compressors
- Electra-Saver Rotary Compressors
- Integra Rotary Compressors
- Hydrovane Variable Speed Rotary Compressors
- Apex VS Rotary Compressors
- LRS Rotary Compressors
- VS Rotary Compressors
- VST Rotary Compressors
- Reward Series Splash Lubricated Reciprocating Compressors
- R-Series Splash Lubricated Reciprocating Compressors
- PL-Series Pressure Lubricated Reciprocating Compressors
- Two-Stage Engine Driven Reciprocating Compressors
- Paradigm Splash Lubricated Reciprocating Compressors
- Value Plus Splash Lubricated Electric or Gas Driven Compressors
- Air-On-Demand Splash Lubricated Reciprocating Compressors
- Compressed Air Dryers
- Gardner Denver Air Compressor Parts
- JORC Industrial Air Compressor Parts
- Portable Diesel Air Compressors
- Rental Air Compressors
- Compressed Air Filters
- Compressed Air Pneumatics
- Engineered Compressed Air Systems
KG Power Systems' Typical Air Compressor Purchase Process
Detailed discussion of the application of your compressed air needs. Are you using the air for air tools, manufacturing automation, dust collectors, paint spraying, product conveying…etc.
Walk through your existing Air Compressor System or new factory; recording point of use pressure and flow requirements while noting problem areas, concerns, or inefficient system components.
Compressed Air System Energy and Reliability Survey
Using KG Power Systems' Intelli-Survey to monitor and record your compressed air system's power usage, pressure and flow over a typical operating cycle. The survey records per second kW usage vs. air pressure and flow into thousands of data points on an external memory drive. Once finished, we download the data and convert it into a user friendly report allowing us to determine exactly what is happening 24/7 with your compressed air system.
At this point we feel confident that we understand everything about your Compressed Air System and are ready to discuss the various options you have. Many times a customer doesn’t need a new Air Compressor but rather needs to upgrade their compressed air dryer, air filters, air piping, storage tank or system regulation.
Speak With One of KG's Air Compressor Engineers